Monday 8 February 2010

Branching out

I decided to try something new in the jewellery line.  I guess my new departure isn't really jewellery as such as it doesn't adorn anyone's actual body. However it can adorn people's much loved mobile/cell phones and some people love their phones to bits and like to bling them up. 

I've never actually used a phone charm (or any other kind of charm for that matter although I did pester my parents for a charm bracelet when I was little).  That's probably because I'm a very clumsy person and I'd only end up getting it caught on something, breaking it and sending beads and shiny things flying all over the place.  So, for someone who has never actually seen a real one in the flesh I think I did a pretty good job of making these 3.  They are all quite pretty in their own way. It's almost making me want to start blinging up my own phone. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous! although I'm with you, I fear that I would get it caught on something and send the beads flying in every direction :)

    ReplyDelete