Thursday 20 May 2010

I'm getting more productive again

For the last week or so I've been busy getting my new website up and running.  It's nothing fancy but I think I finally managed to get all my jewellery on there.  If I ever have time to read up about web site security and Paypal I might eventually manage to use it ot actually sell stuff rather than just have it pointing to my Etsy shop.  Some day....

Needless to say, spending all that time on the web site has had a negative impact on my creative time.  In other words I've had none and I've had itchy fingers. This week I've managed to be more productive again.  Admittedly it's been at the expense of other things, like going to the gym but I feel like I'm back on track :o)

See what I made this week (you can see details in my Etsy shop or on my new web site):

Now I just need to work out how to have a full time job, make jewellery, run a house and still have a life.

1 comment:

  1. when you have worked it out...pass on the secret will ya!

    ReplyDelete